I started writing this a few weeks ago and finished it early this morning at about 1 am. So if it stops making sense 1/2 way through, that's way. I'm not tryna hate on anyone either. Everything I say is because of God's love and grace, so don't miss that. Hopefully I said it with love. If not, God forgive me and help my efforts! 
~But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8~

Years in your eyes, you put on your disguise
I can't hide or deny these tears I done cried
As I'm watching you, you're slippin
Tyrna hold on to your existence
My heart is breaking for you, bro
But it don't annihilate the distance

You tryna reach Pluto
But this astronaut is trippin'
Got them stars up in your eyes
But they obstructing your vision
Get your head out them strange clouds
Let gravity pull you back down

You think that true life is won in the streets?
Or it comes between the sheets (get it)?
Well then you would be mistaken
It's not something that can be taken
Like watchin a disaster, it's a lot to take in
But all that garbage is just fakin'

I already told you, you already know
You wildin' out, you outta control
And I love you man, but you gotta grow
It feels so strong to say I gotta let you go
But you were never mine. (you feelin my flow?)
God's your Father, bro; you're not on your own

Gotta step away from this life I been leadin'
And follow that path that started in Eden
Leading to a cross where Jesus was bleedin'
Don't you see bro, we need him?
You can't get faded enough to fade out his blood
He didn't die for the just (who's that?)
He died and rose for all of us.

Thursday, September 13, 2012 Posted in | , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to " "